Online Privacy Statement
This website is owned and operated by Printforce Australia Pty Ltd T/A We Print It (ABN 43 009 354 643).
In order for We Print It to maintain the quality of service that you have come to expect, we will be required to collect and maintain relevant information about our clients.
Collecting Personal Information Privacy Statement
We Print It collects personal information to personalize your experience with our site. The more we know about you, the more we can present you with services that are relevant to you. Your personal data stored in you personal “cookie”, (see below) will be used to make online ordering faster and more convenient by helping us understand your ordering requirements and navigation patterns.
The amount of information we collect about you depends upon the extent to which you utilize the services available on the site and whether you elect to give us information about yourself by placing an order online.
Your personal information will also be used to :
- To assist We Print It in the production of print media. This may include, but is not limited to data processing, graphic design, typesetting and printing.
- To enable We Print It to contact you with promotional offers which may be of interest. We Print It may also use the information to notify you of site updates.
- To assist We Print It’s internal accounts management, planning, research and development.
- To enable We Print It to arrange third party services (eg. Freight) in order for us to complete the transaction and send you the products you have requested.
- In this case We Print It will only disclose the information needed to complete your transaction. We Print It does not sell, rent or trade user information to other companies.
“Cookies“ are small data files that are sent from the site to your browser and are stored on your hard drive, keeping track of your general activity on the site. When you make subsequent visits to the site, your cookie gives us a summary of your preferences and past experiences on the site. This allows us to tailor certain aspects of our site services to your needs. Your cookie may be altered at different times throughout your visits to the site, and it is updated frequently as you use various different functionalities. Every time you enter in online, our server may deliver certain customized information based on the information stored in your cookie.
We Print It stores all data behind carefully selected security devices , such as firewalls. Our servers are protected in secure facilities. All internal communication with the system and communication of private member data, such as account details are transmitted using appropriate encrypted protocols. Policies related to staff access to private member data are in place. All data is held in the strictest confidence, protected by the strictest security standards.
To ensure that only authorized personnel have access to your extranet interface, appropriate measures have been taken to enforce this. Each of our clients are allocated individual Logins and Passwords. It is recommended that you change your password regularly. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your user name, password, profile or accounts by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
Contacting We Print It
Under the Privacy Act (1988) We Print It is obliged to provide Personal Information of an individual which has been collected, used or disclosed since 21 December 2001. If you have any queries relating to your privacy or would like to access your personal information held by We Print It, please contact us at:
We Print It
PO Box 6386
EAST PERTH WA 6892
Phone: 1300 735 100